Monday, 28 September 2009

Iran, Iran, Iran

I do not know where to begin discussing this issue. A new secretly-hidden nuclear facility? Revealed on the back of exposure by the Western Powers? With enough centrifuges to produce one weapon a year? Not big enough to be useful for generating nuclear power?

If these claims are true, and given the history of this issue I am inclined to think that by sheer lack of credibility that they are - then I think it speaks for itself. We stand one step closer towards the edge - with all insisting that diplomacy is the only way out (and realistically that might be true, given wars elsewhere and the sheer logistical nightmare of attempting to invade Iran) - but with all knowing that Iran is one step closer to that nuclear programme. And this evidence suggests that it is not going to be something peaceful for our world.

Do something about it now!

No comments: