If there's someone who knows how to cheer me up, bring light into one's spirit, and help me to refocus when those moments are necessary, it must be Diana. I have two of them in my life, but it is of just one that I speak today. She reminds me of where I have been, where I am, and where I am yet to go.
She tells me that I am powerful, my mind is strong, and don't let emotions rule logic. How she knows the root of my being. Have I become like an open book? Am I easy to read?
I am writing this as I listen to her wisdom and advice......."if you got the brains, use them........" She reminds me of why I am here........She tells me I am going to be involved in something big.........and there are indeed significant moments to come.....the moment of a new consciousness. That's why this blog is called "The Joy of Being."
Wednesday, 28 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment