In these last 20 minutes before I go to an extra class scheduled at 10am, I finally decided to get back into blogging. Regular readers will be pleased to know that I’m going to commence writing, for there remains a lot of economic/political and other issues and interests to blog about.
I’m using Windows Live Writer, which means that I no longer need to go into Blogger directly…..I always found it a chore to have to log in, and I like the idea of trying this method, as I used to do with ScribeFire, the Firefox-extra that allows you to blog from any webpage.
I’m hoping that by integrating my blog writing with other day-to-day activities that it’ll become easier to keep a written record of events. All I need to do now is find an easier method of saving posts rather than manually putting them into a word document. If anybody has any suggestions let me know.
Classes are going well at school, where I am redesigning and giving an introductory class to economics and politics. Although many of the themes remain the same to the previous incarnation of this class, the source materials have been completely overhauled, and I’m very glad to be using a book published in 2010! I am also making use of several excellent resources; one which I have found particularly useful is http://www.economics-network.co.uk – credit be to those who deserve it.
That’s all for now!

1 comment:
be sure to let people know you have updated your blog by posting a quick update with a link on twitter. If done with a title you will also gain readership.
Post a Comment