Time to blog Jana's wedding! Jana finaaaalllllyyyyy got married to her long time boyfriend Leon on Saturday 24th May and I was honoured to have been invited. I had a really good time, enjoyed the differences in the ceremony to a "typical wedding" (the wedding was spectacularly located on the beach) and I further enjoyed all of the festivities afterwards - the company was great, (thank you to Galicia and Chayito, especially for waiting for Dong and I an extra 30 minutes at the end as we indulged ourselves a little too much in tecate and whisky!) the food was great and the dancing was fantastic. It was also very nice to see Paul again come over to visit from Canada, and I intend someday to realise my ambition to know Canada, and take his invitation to Montreal.
It was a thoroughly enjoyable night where I was really able to finally let my hair down after this long semester. Congratulations to Jana and Leon, may you be very happy together and enjoy every day of your lives! :)
John



No comments:
Post a Comment